By admin In Aftercare
- Leave the covering over your new tattoo in place for 3 hours. Once removed, gently wash the area with warm soapy water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Dab a thin later of Bepanthen or A&D Ointment over the tattoo. Use 3 to 4 times a day until the healing process is complete.
- Keep the area clean (using warm soapy water and Bepanthen), dry and covered by loose material.
- Avoid submerging your new tattoo. No swimming or baths until the tattoo is completely healed. A 10 minute shower is fine.
- Avoid shower gels etc. A non-perfumed white soap should be used in the shower.
- Avoiding the sun will also help to keep your tattoo from fading.
- DO NOT TOUCH your tattoo without cleaning your hands first. Nobody needs to touch your tattoo so keep everyone else’s fingers away too!
- DO NOT scratch or pick at your new tattoo. A scab will form the day after you get the tattoo, picking the scabs will only pick the ink out. If it itches just tap it gently!
- Touch ups are free for the first 6 months after the tattoo has been done.